We welcome your comments – even if they are anonymous. However, if you want a response- you must add your email address in the appropriate box. You may also send us an email to
- What is life? What is love?
- Conclusions Without the Facts
- The First Duty of Love is to Listen
- The Broken Path – Guest Reflection
- Living a Charlie Brown Christmas
- Living with Regret
- Coming Out to our Orthodox Priest – Guest Reflection
- In Light of the Supreme Court Decision – Guest Reflection
- The Beauty Within Us
- No greater agony, the untold story
- Prejudice Can’t Survive Proximity
- Christ is Risen! Indeed He is Risen!
- We have no right to humble and victimize the image of God
- What does the voice tell you?
- A Priest who gets it, but as a voice crying in the wilderness
- +2016 (4)
- +2015 (12)
- +2014 (7)
- +2013 (23)
- +2012 (25)
- +2011 (5)
©www.orthodoxandgay.com | All Rights Reserved